Belfast Open 2018
March 3 - March 4| £15
(Incorporating Round 5 of the NI Junior Foil Series)
Hosted by Belfast Fencing Club at Sullivan Upper School, Holywood, Belfast Road, Holywood, Co Down, N Ireland, BT18 9EP
Check in Times:
- Junior Foil Series: check-in varies according to age group (see separate NIJFS entry)
- Men’s Epee: check-in opens 12:00 closes 12:30
- Women’s Epee: check-in opens 12:30 closes 13:00
- Men’s Foil: check-in opens 09:00 closes 09:30
- Women’s Foil: check-in opens 11:00 closes 11:30
- Men’s Sabre: check-in opens 12:00 closes 12:30
- Women’s Sabre: check-in opens 13:00 closes 13:30
- Enter online or
- Paper entries to Peter Brown, 11 Orangefield Crescent, Belfast, BT6 9GG.
- Entry fee to be paid online, or to accompany printed entries received by the closing date.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to enter by email, a completed entry form must be attached.
- Cheques to be made payable to Belfast Fencing Club.
- Fee: £15 one weapon, £20 two weapons.
- Note it is not possible to fence both Foil and Sabre.
- Paper Entry Closing date: Wed 28th February
- Online Entry Closing date: Thursday 1st March
- Late entry fee: £20 per weapon
- All entrants must comply with current BF equipment rules.
- All fencers must have an 800N plastron and minimum 350N. jacket and breeches